Re: bad cv joint symptoms

Your right, if the joint is gone it will not be able to turn the wheel and
your fighting the pull from the opposite wheel that is trying to move the car
forward and therefore causing the wheel to turn in the direction of the side
of the bad joint.  You must have had a limited slip diff. for being able to
drive at all after the joint exploded.

-Dick-
78 Scirocco
Original Owner
http://member.aol.com/sailingfc/

In a message dated 8/14/01 1:40:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time,