2.0l 16v stalling when coming to stop

I Also did the 2.0l swap and the car idles and revs great.  Once in a while
the car will stall when I push in the clutch when I am coming to a stop.
Sometimes the red diodes flash and the car recovers, other times it just
stalls.  This seems to happen when the car is both warm and cold.  Could it
be a vacuum leak?  Possibly fuel ratio?  I have a lightened flywheel, euro
intake cam, adjustable cam sproket set to 0 (for now anyways), tt down pipe,
new oem injectors, new plug wires & plugs, and tt cat back.  The car is not
smoking and the oil looks very clean after about 500 miles.  The one thing I
don't have is the vacuum line coming from before the throttle body( the end
with the throttle switches ), the one that has a 90 degree bend to it and is
the closest to the outside, the piece with the bend is there and I couldn't
figure out where the tube went or what it was for, so I put a screw in it
the elbow for now - I guess I could be my own worst enemy.

Thanks again,
Steve