Chirping noise coming from front drivers side

I get a chirping noise from the front drivers side - sounds like from the
tire? I just had rebuilt front axels with cv joints/boots, etc put on and a
velocity stage 2.  It seems to only happen when the car has been driving for
a little while.  The car is not pulling.  I also checked and nothing obvious
is rubbing on the tire.  could it be wheel bearings? I also put on new stock
size tires.  You can hear it more when you go around a turn.

Thanks for your help,
Steve