Re: bad cv joint symptoms

Correct me if I a wrong, but if a CV joint is really bad, and the bearings
are not rolling, but are seizing up, isn't that side in effect have move of
strain/resistance, thus possibly causing the car to pull, as the wheel on
the opposite side has more power/spins faster?

Recently I had a CV joint actually blow up.  I am talking about the ball
bearings rolling away in the parking lot after the shrapnel tore through the
boot.  I had to drive is a couple of feet into a spot, and the car was
pulling real bad to the side.

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com