Re: (Totally OT) Beer wasRe: [Re: ASSHOLE DUDE]

Gary said:
> >  I know plenty of good canucks, even if the beer does suck ;)
> >       -ghuff

To which Andy replied:

> ...How to put this nicely

<snip>
> American beer - Mildy alcoholic flavoured water ;-) (do bear in mind we only
> get Bud, Millers & Coors) so this is not an exhaustive survey.
>
> Anyway i'd loved to be proved wrong but evidence so far is not overwhelming

Mostly true. But- We only keep Coors or Bud around as a cool beverage to
wet the whistle after mowing the lawn. (btw- You won't find any at my house.)

It's not really _Beer_ through.    C'Mon to town and I will fill you
full of Rip Tide Red or Anchor Steam (on tap o'course) or off the shelf
stuff like Red Tail, etc., etc.

TBerk