From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Cathy Boyko
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2001 09:12
To: Sir_Rocco@veedub.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [ASSHOLE DUDE] (OT)

.  FUCK CANADA!

We're not back to "BLAME CANADA" are we. Sheeesh. SOME of us are nice.
(Maybe
it's just the guys??? No that's not true either) And we do get points for
inspiring the masses to be creative with duct tape. If you want to muster at
my place with the tie irons, well, you just might NOT be welcome any more
after that statement. My car came from Kitchener, maybe that's what's wrong
with it. (heck if I was a 'murrican, I'd either have you in court or shoot
you
for that comment)