84' Rotor Refoit

Howdy Folks!

Well its done... took alot longer than I thought it
would...

But my old solid rotors are gone and replaced with
some nice vented rotors - just wish I'd gotten cross
drilled venter rotors now.  The calipers were shot to
hell... I've so glad I decided to replace them.

Just one thing remains though... anti-rattle clips.  I
got a set... but how the hell do I put them on?  My
bently donesn't cover it... and the pictures of
calipers in my bentley don't look anything even close
to whats on the car.

All in all it was incredibly easy to do, thanks
everyone!

Next task: replace the rear drums / axles with disc
brakes...

Cheers'

Lee
84' 8v Silver Scirocco