Re: Arsonist strikes '81 FSP car

Oh no!!! That's horrible!

What kind of assholes go around doing this sort of stuff? If someone
did that to my car and I found them I'd tie 'em up in a chair and pour
gasoline all over them - see how they like it! (now actually lighting it
could result in a bit of a prison term so I don't know if I'd go that far,
maybe just flicking a lighter to scare the crap out of them)

I hope that you can salvage most of the car, or that the damage was minor
enough that you can rebuild it without the headaches of a car that's had a
fire (burned wiring, hoses, seals, etc). Either way, it'd be smart to keep
a close eye to make sure someone doesn't try the same thing again after
you rebuild it.

That really sucks! I hope everything works out; that you have "arson
insurance" (hah) or sth..

-Toby