radio code inputing

  need some help here. i've done on all my other radios, but today i
acquired a new beast - a 'premium audio, anti-theft, cd changer control'
radio from a '93/4 vr6 passat. i know that there may be others on the
list with this radio (bad ascii drawing below). if someone could please
tell me how to input the code (which i have), please shoot me an e-mail.
tonight would be great, but i understand it may take time. also, as i've
looked at this, is it a radio at all? i can't find an am/fm button. it
only has a tape player. the thing that confuses me, then, is why is
there 1 thru 6 for presets? help, please??? thanx.

|        Premium Audio |---| |------------------------| |---|---|      |
| o        Anti-theft  |   | |	Dolby Stereo	      | |REV| FF|    o |
|   CD Changer Control |---| |------------------------| |---|---|      |
|   /--\   bass treb | Mode| Mix |    |  1  |  2  |  3  |    |  >  |   |
| o \--/   bal	fade | Scan| Rep |    |  4  |  5  |  6  |    |  <  | o |

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com