MKI should I buy it? - Wrap-up

Thanks all.  I took a closer look at the car today.  I'm going to pass.
The way I look at it is this, if I can find a car with a great body or
if I can find one that has a lot good bits on it then I'd buy it.  This
car had neither.
  If some one wants it, it is at the Salvation Army in Charlottesville,
VA.  It has dent in the drivers door, rust at the front of both door,
there is a hole in the top of the front passengers fender and a dent
(small) where you might put a FUBA.  It does not currently run, but I
think that is a fuel relay and it needs a battery.  It has a carb,
header, and 4-speed trans.  A very cool orange color.

Kervin

--
ÐÏࡱá