Re: [Tech] Replacing Rotors... 84' 8v

(insert evil scientist voice) Excellent!

If I've got the older solid rotors... is the switch to
the vented rotors and thinner pads just a simple 'buy
them and install them'?

I'm going to double check after work but I suspect I
do not have vented rotors right now...

Thanks a million'

Lee
84' 8v Silver Scirocco