Re: Strange idle / no rev

--- Patrick Bureau <pbureau@home.com> wrote:
> now I am not entirely sure, but since you change the pump
> and pre pump
> and the symptoms sounds like it is not getting enough
> gas,
> did you check the gas relay (pump) ?

Had some errands to run this afternoon so didn't get much
done 'til a few minutes ago.  Removed the air intake boot
and discovered that the airflow sensor plate is *majorly*
gummed up.

So how do I go about fixing this?  I'm running short on
good fuel distributors right now - any tips on cleaning?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
8 VWs & counting.
"I do have a cause though...  it is obscenity.  I'm for it" - Tom Lehrer.