From: "Lisa Lutman" <llutman@hotmail.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: speedo stuck
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 09:02:48 -0700

Hi listers,

My speedo is stuck! Does anyone know how to unstick it? It clicks every
tenth of a km and tries to change numbers. Not putting kms on the car is
great, but the clicking is really annoying and even turning the stereo up
won't drown it out :(

Has anyone ever had and fixed this problem??

TIA,

Lisa

87 2.0L 16V Scirocco
92 G60 Syncro Passat Wagon