Re: Alternator?/the headaches continue (long)

Cathy,

I wonder as well as a refurbished alternator cost about 99$. (90Amps)
but sounds like my car did when I got here in Montreal, alternator died.
probably is the brushes that are dead (fix an alternator probably means
re-wirring it for that price). check the brushes.. or just get a
refurbed one ...

   /   |/_  __/ ___/  A Texan's Scirocco 1985 8v
  / /| | / /  \__ \   http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco
/ ___ |/ /  ___/ /   (AIM) patricdlc, (ICQ) 32918816