Re: Dubwar?

I'm planning to go.  I'll drive up the 16v, but I'm not doing any of the
events in it.  Doug is bringing the MK1 autox car (with the new coilover
suspension and corbeau race seats!).

I am seriously looking for a good A/C shop to recharge my R12.  Having
working A/C for Buttonwillow in late August is a necessity.  Ron recommends
a guy in Santa Ana, but I saw him fix a coworkers A/C hose with a hose
clamp!  I think all I need is a recharge, the system doesn't seem to have
any leaks.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Champagne Edition