[FS] Euro Lights

I am selling my Euro Lights (MKII) (actually they were originally Josh
Able's).  I never installed them, because I have been too lazy.  They
are in great shape, but I have decided that I would rather spend the
money on a Digital Camera (besides its not like I really NEED them).

Anyways, I am selling them for $250 OBO.  That includes all the wiring
I bought and never used (4 relays, 2 rolls of 10gauge, 2 of 12, fuses
etc).  So you should be able to install the whole thing!