RE: engine decision's... I have made up my mind

About the bp thing,  The only way you get the bp to work with you is to
tune the exhaust.  An exhaust pulse comes out of the head at 1300 feet per
sec. I believe.  In order to do that you must do a somewhat complicated
mathmatics formula for getting a length of pipe to have the wave come back
to the cyl. and suck out the rest of the exhaust gas, and suck in more
atomized a/f.  Once you get that pipe cut to the right length, you would
need a megaphone on the end of that to expand the rpm range that the tuned
effect works at.  That's another thing with a truly tuned exhaust, without
a megaphone, the range would only be a little bit of an exhaust range.  But
that works in theory,  I'm not sure how it would work on a 4 cyl.  Since
the article I read was for a one lunger motorcycle.  I guess you could have
4 megaphones coming out of the back, sides, or wherever you would have to
run them.

Scott Rose
88 red 16v