Need injector o ring/seal part numbers, and tips on cleaning the idle stabilizer valve

Okay, I've ran into a bit of info on how to replace the o rings, but I'm
having trouble finding the exact parts I need to do this with. Can anybody
help?

Also, how should I go about cleaning the idle stabilzer valve? All I've
heard is to use carb cleaner. Anything else I should look out for? Does the
bentley tell me everything I need to know?

I was going to try replacing the o rings this weekend, but I suddenly
remembered I didn't have anything to replace them with... So I guess I'll
settle for cleaning the stabilizer valve. If this fixes my idle problems,
well cool. I'll replace the o rings anyway, maybe itll give me some more
power and improve my gas mileage. If I still have problems after both, I
guess I'll just try replacing the oxygen sensor.

Here's a full list of things I plan on doing so far:

Clean idle stabilizer valve
Replace fuel injector seals
Change fuel filter
Replace oxygen sensor
Fix odometer
New rear calipers
Replace wiring
New engine mounts
New struts/shocks/springs
Replace muffler and possibly other exhaust parts
Maybe replace alternator
Body work and paintjob

Looks like I'm going to be broke and busy for awhile. Argh.

Oh, the reason for new engine mounts... I have been ignoring the vibration
the engine gives off, as it never seemed to change regardless of how fast I
was driving(not much anyhow), but now I'm starting to think that I feel the
engine vibrations a bit too much... especially when it starts idling rough.
I was thinking about how with the last two cars I drove, I almost felt zilch
through the steering wheel. I read a bit about people replacing their mounts
and them talking about feeling vibrations through the wheel, but I was
imagining some intense vibrations... Anyway, anybody feel this warrants
replacing them?

Thanks,
Matt Wagner
mattwagner@softhome.net