Re: I'm taking a road trip

Hey if you make it here to atlanta this weekend. There will be FREE BEER
and plenty of VW'ing going on. But hey its not actually free. Gotta turn
wrenches.. or something...
but oh well...
brian
87 16v getting stripped.
85 Cabby.. For Sale. $1500.00 as is. getting a title. or is it a 16v
cabby....
82 Topless Bunny. Wifes car...
81S hmm spare parts FI returns? needing a new home badly... And FAST...