[OT:Cabby TECH 8V build] Wife wants a very quiet topless bunny...:-(

Ok Folks.
The GTG is still on for the weekend. But change in plans are Required.
The wife came down to Georgia and wrecked my plan for a 16v Topless bunny.
She rode in the 82 8v and *like* the reserved way in which it drove. Just
like her old rabbit gutless and very quiet.

She rode in the parts 87 16v this weekend with the TT cat back exhaust on
it and complained it was waaay too loud. She rode in the bunny and loved
it grinning from ear to ear, but mind you we only drove around the block.
She want a topless bunny _not_ a topless hare!!!! Crap. I havent had a
chance to evaluate the bunny at all other that the shell. As that was all
I was really worried about.

On the test drive i did notice that the
OIL light and buzzer flashed briefly while driving it twice (bad!)
shocks. shot.
clutch slipping slightly hard accleration.

So the plan I have so far is as follows for the bunny.
Used from 16v
Upgrade all suspension, brakes, and steering to the 16v scirocco.
(PS, PB, 4wheel disk)
Eurotech upper strut brace
lower 16v strut brace
lower suspension tech swap bar front and rear.
Nuespeed springs
change over to 100mm shafts ( i just put new CV's on the rocco)

New parts
Adjustable Koni's (which ones do I need for the comfy ride:classicgarage.com)
Full motor seal kit (8v)
tranny seal kit.
ABD short shift kit.
Shifter bushing kit
tie rod ends and powersteering
Top.
Paint.

TECH QUESTIONS>..
What do I do with this new problem. I need an 8v w/ some power and very
quiet. All you 8v ppl. how do I do this.

Brian
87 16v. Getting stripped starting tomorrow
85 Cabby. Now its the transplant victim maybe.. just found a shell. in
NJ.
82 Topless bunny.
81S spare parts around? :-) its got a really cool sunroof.