RE: engine decision's... I have made up my mind.

Let's kill the myth that backpressure helps an engine. NO ENGINE BENEFITS
FROM RESTRICTION IN THE EXHAUST SYSTEM! The reason normally aspirated
engines may gain more torqe with a smaller diameter exhast, is because the
higher velocity in the system creates a greater scavenging effect that in
turn allows for cleaner combustion chambers, wich means more air-fuel
mixture per stroke, which means more power.

Zero backpressure is always the ideal. Complete scavenging and high exhaust
velocity are always the goal.
Scott F. Williams
Account Manager
GENUiTY - Eastern Region