[fs] ?last? call on parts

  i'm planning on attending the covvc gathering this weekend and will
probably end up renting a swapping space to get rid of the parts i have.
prices are going to be reasonable at the start to rediculaous at the end
in an effort to rid myself of overstock. that said, please let me know
in the next couple of days if you're needing anything from my forsale
list <http://foxx.tripod.com/vw/forsale.htm>. the list will be updated
by monday afternoon. in addition, i've been parting out an '85. the
insides were pretty much gutted when i got it and the bad (cracked or
damaged) parts have been thrown away. only other things not present are
the alternator and calipers (spoken for). engine supposedly ran before
it was wrecked and it is/was an automatic. no sunroof or anything
special. also have a complete set of blue seats ('86 and later 8v style)
where the driver-seat back is tweaked a little. no rips or tears.
everything is make an offer. all must go. most of the stuff is 8v, but,
you know, most things will fit on a 16v. let me know of your requests by
wednesday as i want to pack up the things in boxes to take on saturday.
thanx for the space.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com