Re: your mail

More amazing was the fact that we went out the night before to test my
speedometer and found it was like 10-11% off.  Thats mean 66mph on my speedo
is really only 60mph!  We drove that whole rally with a little chart we
made, converting the average speeds to what I needed to show on the
speedometer in order to be close.  Thank god the odometer was pretty much
right on. Guess we did a good job!

Brad

1987 16V Scirocco
vwrocco85@hotmail.com