Re: rim re-conditioning

--- "Foxx (in a box)" <foxxinabox@core.com> wrote:
> > any one know were you can get rims re-conditioned?
>  i have the original 14"
> > tear drops on my 16v and i want to get them
> re-done.  for anyone from
> > jersey, i have heard there is a place just over
> the gap in pennsylvania.
> > have you? thank you.
>
>   you know, now that i need to remember the name, i
> can't. but yes,
> there is a place in pennsylvania. i contacted them
> about fixing one of
> my 14" riken wheels. the cost of fixing it was about
> $10 cheaper than
> replacing it (about $120). they were more than happy
> to deal with me via
> e-mail, so you might save a dime and go thast route
> first. i'd be happy
> to hear feedback as i have yet to decide what to do
> with my riken's.

If relevant - there's a place in Elkridge MD - I can't
remember the name, but I can get it if necessary -
lemme know . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1985 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1981 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://www.scirocco2.de/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
ZENDER SCIROCCO 1 SIDE SKIRTS - Considering selling
Need parts? try http://www.parts4vws.com/ (Potterman)
or http://www.germanautoparts.com/ (Adirondack)