Re: rim re-conditioning

> any one know were you can get rims re-conditioned?  i have the original 14"
> tear drops on my 16v and i want to get them re-done.  for anyone from
> jersey, i have heard there is a place just over the gap in pennsylvania.
> have you? thank you.

  you know, now that i need to remember the name, i can't. but yes,
there is a place in pennsylvania. i contacted them about fixing one of
my 14" riken wheels. the cost of fixing it was about $10 cheaper than
replacing it (about $120). they were more than happy to deal with me via
e-mail, so you might save a dime and go thast route first. i'd be happy
to hear feedback as i have yet to decide what to do with my riken's.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com