New Respect For Elec Grounds

My car has a been bitch to start lately but otherwise
runs great.  After many sleepless nights and drained
batteries I finally cleaned up the area where the (-)
battery cable connects to the body.  I then proceeded
to breakdance on the roof, unable to control my
happiness.  Car starts w/ authority and the volt gauge
hits 13+ for the first time!  All of TBerk's posts on
old wiring finally found their way through my thick
noggin.

Jeremy Sawyer
'86.5 16v
Columbus, OH