non roc - 2000 jetta spring alignment q's

Sorry for the non scirooco related post, but I just can't seem to find the
answer elsewhere.  I just installed H&R Sport Springs and Bilstein struts in
in my 2000 Jetta GLS 1.8t.  My question is simple do I need to have the car
aligned after having this done?  Unlike my Scirocco, I do not see how
anything could have changed in regards to the alignment.  Also the car still
drives as straight as it did before.  The struts were a inch in type strut
and only sit in there one way.  If it needs to be aligned, how do they do
it?

-=Rick
84' 8V Wolfs          [    ][    ]=w=[    ][    ]
00' jetta 1.8t           \08\==(\x/)==/80/
Mobile, AL

http://www.sciroccin.iwarp.com/