Re: LAST CALL ! was :Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key? (BUYERS)

I still have 7 keys waiting for homes. 4-5 of them should be spoken for
(again), I'm just waiting for the payments to get here.

When the entire "I want one" list didn't respond, that really screwed
things up.

I can say that this is the LAST time I play middleman.

I, for one, am VERY sorry Dirk. I'm a firm believer that when someone
says they'll do something, they should do it. You will get the money back
for your investment.

Eric
Good, bad...I'm the guy with the gun!
http://www.geocities.com/blitzkrieg16v/