Re: LAST CALL ! was :Re: where do i get the lighted 16v key?(BUYERS)

>Hello 16V-key buyers,
>
>I sent 29 brandnew  16V keys in the end of June and
>had to pay US$ 623.50 for them that time.
>
>still I havn't received a single $ for them.
>
>Is this the way what you call a "group-buy" ??
>

>frustrated....
>Dirk

I don't know if Dirk has mentioned it, but he can be paid
directly via paypal if that's what is required here.  Dirk has
done so much for all of us here, me included, that him having
to come on here and make a statement like the above is ludicrous.

I think that whomever is 'organizing' that group buy had better
get on the stick on get Dirk paid up, with their own money if
that's what it takes in the time being; it's what I'd do.

==Brett

\/\/ '88 Scirocco 16v (Show), '92 Passat 16v (Winter+) | - brett@netacc.net