From: Captnbr@aol.com
To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Sorta rocco more Vr6 though rev limit.
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:31:36 EDT

Whenever i drive my jetta vr6 really hard like racing, i always seem to hit
the rev limiter.  It just spools up so fast and the engine is so quiet.  But
the rocco, i never hit the rev limiter, it always making so much noise i
guess i switch sooner.  What im saying is, that it is so hard to tell were
the engine is compared to the rocco.  Anyways my question is am i doing any
damage to the engine when i hit the rev limiter, also my main concern is
being i have a rev limiter is it sorta impossible to do any damage to the
engine by overreving.  OK thanks and ciao.

Brian 86 Rocco 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html