Tech: Timing Belt Replacement 16v

I finished the timing blet relacement on the 87, it went smooth after I
asked all the right questions. Thanks

One more question:
In the event that after you line the cam sprocket and the balancer up to
their marks, what is the position of the pin on the crank sprocket 8 o'clock
position roughly?

That were mine was, when I bolted everything back up I turned the engine
over two times like the bentley says and everything lined up again and was
tight.

Put my mind at ease so when I get my downpipe installed and fire it up< I
won't have to worry about boogerin up the valves and pistons.

TIA

Brian
88 16v
87 16v