Re: For maximum rice-ness

i've actually bought their wheelights, they go on your valve stem and light
up when you move, but with better judgement gave them to my little brother
to put on his bike.
i did buy their headlight bulbs for my truck, HID like without the need to
rewire, blue tinge no rainbows

Andre Persaud, MD
ACNPersaud@hotmail.com
1986 Scirocco 16V