WF Road Rally

Just thought I would give my impressions of the WF road rally.  I had a
great time driving that rally.  Although a bit frustrating at first, it
turns into great fun real fast once you get going along the one lane, back
country roads, quickly talking back and forth with your navigator (my
father, in my case).  I never knew how much fun it would be to drive within
the speed limit, but I soon found that the challenge, and often need to take
very sharp turns without slowing from the speed limit is great fun.

The whole experience was made all the more better, upon hearing today that
my father and I won!  This is the first time either of us had done anything
like this, but would love to go at it again anytime.  Overall a great
experience, one that I recomend to everyone!

Brad