RE: Waterfest RoadRally scores up!

Only 6 finished? No way! Of the 43 teams, 27 got to the end without missing
any checkpoints. Unfortunately... Allyn and his driver seem to have blown
past checkpoint 2. Oops... I'm looking at the score card right now. The spot
for #2 is blank! That's a damned shame, too, because their other scores are
good enough for an easy second place!

-guess we'll see ya next year in the Rieger, eh?

P.S. Y'all that didn't show missed out big time. Oh well; I really hope the
hangovers were worth it. :^)
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut