Re: Waterfest RoadRally scores up!

Big Al Malventano (Rieger) said only 6 finished, and he was co for one
of the six!  Where's your name Al?  What's up here?  (But then I know
about Al's sense of direction, now don't I, Al? :)

Ron
--- "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@home.com> wrote:
> Folks, the scores are up! Go check'm out:
> <http://www.waterfest.net/Pages/score_rr.html>
> --
> Scott F. Williams
> NJ Scirocco nut
> Golf GTI 16v rallycar
> Mazda 323 GTX turbo assault vehicle
>
> Check out our rally team's website!
> http://www.usrallyteam.com

=====
Ron (Cheapass)
'87 16V, ("Victor"), '93 Cabby ("Teufelhasen")
ICQ 108845455

If it ain't foggy, TURN OFF YOUR FOG LIGHTS.