Re: 81 purchase continued

	I think a bad oxygen sensor can produce these symptoms.  Does your car run
rich?  Disconnect the oxygen sensor connector (follow the wire from the
sensor) after the car is warmed up and see if that makes a difference (it
should).  But check all the other things suggested by the list first.  GL,
benton------