Re: [elec] heidelberg v radios & dead speakers

  You don't want to adjust the "oscn" things, those are there for radio
technicians to adjust the radio.

  Other than that, have you checked if there is not a loose contact in
the connector?

  Good luck!

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (23 more days then out of hibernation)
	96 Jetta GLS