Re: 81 lowering

Evans wrote:

>  What is the most affordable way to lower an 81
> two inches?? What kit or combo would work well?
>
>  I'm so excited,,I've found one in good shape for $600!!!
>
> thank you
> Jake Evans
> VW Coven

You can drop it all you want but 2" will start to affect the geometry of
the suspension.

You can get some used springs from somewhere (where?, dunno) or you can
spend around $150 and get some H&R lowering springs. Will take you down
about 1.5". I've heard from others that all springs are not created
equal so be wary of HOR Tech, they don't hold up over time.

hth,
TBerk
(don't, cut, them, coils, dont'cutthem coils)