Re: [Re: cops in corvettes, md watch out-diesels

i wish i had a diesil i woudl not drive so fast

Hey, watch it. I resemble that remark. I got nailed doing 90mph this summer in
my TDI Bug and the kicker was hubby was driving ahead of me and he pulled over
about 1/4 mile ahead of me (in the 87 turbo diesel jetta, 360,000 Km on the
clock, three occupants, full of fuel and luggage) He asks me if it is a new
car (no officer, they have been making Beetles for 50 years...What, is there
no ticket if it is old?) (why do they ask that?) He asks if I'm travelling
with the car stopped ahead, I'm realizing if he runs the plate that my name is
on both, I say yeah. So he nails my hubby for doing 90 too. The kicker? I
plead guilty, hubby disputes his (only way that car would go that fast is over
Niagara Falls, maybe, if the turbo kicks in) and hubby's fine is higher than
mine. So yes, you would still drive so fast, but you might get caught more!