Re: Extra Ground straps/locations

There are a few locations you can use. Here are the ones I have/will change;

Firewall to Valve cover,is one I noted on my 8v, and replaced it with a heavy
duty one
Battery to Body is another I also replaced with a heavy duty wire.

I noted right away better electrical current myself

I will probably change the last one which I beleive runs from the Alternator to
the body (ie: Field winding connecting strap connection (bentley sect13-14 fig
6-1)

I use 12gauge. 20c more per feet, better grounding yet :)

--
Patrick Bureau
85 8v Titian Red Scirocco