re: (semi OT) gf's new car?

If you want cheap dependable transportation, don't overlook an old Chev S10
pickup. I'm driving one now, bought it for $500 almost two years ago, and
I've driven it all over WI. I did have to put a radiator in it, but that was
$80 and some change. My total investment in this thing would have been under
800 bucks, but one of the blades on the radiator fan decided to fly off the
f**ker at about 75 mph. Made one HELL of a racket. Plus, they make pretty
good parts chasers, and the hood is at perfect height for a workbench!!

Zach
Wondering if this qualifies as a Cheapass Ron(tm) special??