Re: front end question

Well I'm happy to say MY '84 has done the same thing since I got it last
year.  Originally I thought it was the anti-rattle clips on the brakes, but
I changed those.  Then I put new struts on (cause I really needed them) and
the noise still persists.  So at least I'm not alone.  Please post what you
find out :-)

Greg

--
Greg Coan