Re: front end question (check these)

Check your dust covers on the hubs.  The 8mm bolts
will work their way loose and rattle over bumps.  Also
check your brake caliper anti-rattle springs.  A
similar rattle over smaller bumps will occure.  Check
the caps that hold the strut cartriges in the strut
housings.  these will loosen and allow the cartrage to
move around in the housing.  If you've replaced your
struts, did you refill the fluid in the strut
cartrige?
just a few ideas

George-
--- "Sciroccin@Softhome.net" <Sciroccin@softhome.net>