Re: [mk1] brake light switch install

I didnt need to modify mine , and I use the 16v booster/MC connected to my 80
pedal cluster . For the brakelight switch I use a 89 cabriolet switch that is
dual lenght position.  Its installed in the cabriolet in the short postion
but if you pull on it it doubles in lenght(dont go there) . In the rocco
there is a hole that you drill out bigger and install the switch there . Then
you just pull the wires through the firewall and extend the wires to the
pedal switch . I clipped mine from the donor car .

Jasin
MK1 pusher