Do Garages Even Listen!!

Yesterday I took my rocco into a local garage and asked them to check the
carb float and blow out jets and check the carb seal, leaving the car all
day I expected the problems to have been fixed by the time I returned late
afternoon.

I returned to find that they had replaced my radiator hose and fitted a new
thermostat!!!

I couldn't believe it...  they probably did need replacing but I had asked
them to check the carb.

Oh..  it also took them 3 hours to replace the radiator hose and change the
thermostat.

Maybe I don't fully understand how a carb works but it seemed a little
strange..

Dave