Mk 1 - parts

One down, one to go.

Hauled home the '80 parts donor this afternoon. (Thanks Ben
Harder!)  The floor is *rotted* (amazing that the rear axle
is still on the car), and the interior smells really bad
("Misty Hollow Pampered Pets" should tell you how the car's
previous life was spent - there's an old rawhide dog bone
in the spare tire well)  Possible good bodyparts are the
driver's door and *maybe* the fender.  Taillights are in
good shape, passenger turn lens is good, glass is good,
seals have seen better days.

Also still peddling '87 8v parts among other things...   I
need to get rid of some stuff around here!  Help!

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
'91 Passat
"I am who I am. What else could I be?" - Lara Fabian