Re: swiss cheesing the air box

Just make yourself a large intake. You get the same sound (ok, maybe a
little less) and true performance increase (albeit, not all that much).
Depending on the type of filter you use, drilling holes can produce
problems when driving through puddles and such. Plus you've got heated
air from the engine compartment going into the engine. I think you'd be
better off making a kick ass intake piece than drilling for nothing. Just
my opinion.

Ryan

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001 18:10:33 -0700 (PDT) Robbie MacDonald
<scirocco8valve@yahoo.com> writes:
> what are the benifits and drawbacks of drilling holes
> in your air box
>
> =====
> Robbie MacDonald
> robbiemacdonald@hotmail.com