Re: scirocco.org decals, group buy

Andy Teague wrote:

> There have been a couple of threads about scirocco.org decals in the past,
> and those interested (myself included) have not been able to find them
> anywhere, so unless someone knows where they can get them, and enough people
> are interested, I will put an order through for some.

That looks tres cool - in fact I may use it as a template to get a banner
made for us for the ND show, as well as future events.  :D

The Potterman is the purveyor of scirocco.org stickers.  As far as I know,
he still has them, and last time I talked to him about them, he said he
would do another run when he does run out.  Anyone placing an order with
him can ask for him to toss one into the package, gratis.

Mike has again paid our sponsorship for the ND show this year, we will again
have a spot on the back of the official T-shirt - cool of Mike to do this
for us!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA