scirocco.org decals, group buy

There have been a couple of threads about scirocco.org decals in the past,
and those interested (myself included) have not been able to find them
anywhere, so unless someone knows where they can get them, and enough people
are interested, I will put an order through for some.  I'll get the white,
die cut vinyl lettering (the kind where each letter is separate) of the
design pictured in the attatchment.  If you are interested, email me back
(not the whole list) and let me know.  They will probably go for about $5
apiece plus a stamp (possibly $5 shipping included, I haven't gotten
finalized pricing yet.  Also, I'll take recommendations on what size.  I was
thinking 8 inches, a good size for the back side windows.  If it seems like
enough people are interested, I'll let everyone know I'm going ahead.
Also, again if there is enough interest, I will put a graphic together
featuring the Mk 1 scirocco logo (the graphic attatched is of the Mk 2
logo), and have a run of those made.  Let me know.

thanks,

Andy