Re: swapping driver for passenger seat

On Wed, 04 Apr 2001 10:50:26 -0500 "Joshua Strait"
<joshua13s@hotmail.com> writes:
> Has anyone used a passenger seat for their driver seat?  I imagine
> the seat
> will just bolt in, but is it a nuisance having the seatback lever on
> the
> oposite side of the seat?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Josh Strait
> '88 Scirocco 16v

Only if you have extremely short arms...

The passenger seatback will fit right onto the driver's seat frame.

You can swap the material and cushions, but the lower seat frames do not
swap.

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car, 2 Black Leather Passenger Seats
'83 GTI "Caged Rabbit" '86 GLi Gray Leather Seats On GTI Frames
'84 GTI White For Sale
'84.5 Oddball Scirocco JH/FF
'79, '80, '84, '88 Scirocco rollers For Sale